Thursday, October 27, 2005

yeah, so...

I'm not so much "on my way" to OKC now. I'm more "sitting at ISU." Again.

There's this whole big thing with this little regional airline I was taking to Brussels (then on to Chicago, to OKC on American Airlines). They do not allow a laptop bag in addition to a carry on, unlike every other airline ever. So (even though I was two hours early) there wasn't time (or option, really) to repack, and they wouldn't let me pay for an extra checked bag. Not an option. They did reschedule my flights to be the same exact flights, one day later and for free. That was cool. So I'm not home today, but will be on Friday afternoon.

In better news... thank you so much to the guys who came out for tarte flambee last night! I know that you all had a lot of work to do on the projects, and I appreciate you taking time out to see me for (what should have been) the last time for a long while. Y'all* are awesome! As soon as I get home, I'll post some of the many many pics I took. After I post all those other pics that I need to put up here.

JSC

* This is an Oklahoman phrase that I think I never** used the whole time I was at ISU.
** Except maybe that one time when I could only speak in a raspy Southern accent.

No comments: