Sunday, June 05, 2005

They're here

All twelve of my RAs got here yesterday. Mostly engineers, it seems, rather than the half engineer, half scientist group we had at Ames. Dynamics like that made the summer very interesting, especially for me. I love studying and analyzing group dynamics. Also, 9/12 are girls, which is like my group, and still weird. The composition of technical fields is so dominated by males that's it'd odd to have mostly females around.

The way we're set up, three of the apartments are on one side of the apt complex, mine's in the middle next to the clubhouse and pool, and one apartment of girls is way on the other side of the me. I'm slightly worried that the grouped apartments will get clique-y and not remember to invite the gal who lives with me and the other three when they do their own things, but I'm going to try really hard to dissuade that.

At the end of the first week we get to go to Space Camp for 2.5 days, which is going to be awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo, sounds like you have a stalker from that last comment! Whoo, stalker! Say hi to everyone for me! Jacqui