Monday, August 29, 2005

actual update from isu campus

Well, I almost have housing and everything settled. It takes forever to do stuff, which I knew, but hadn't really internalized, I guess.

I'm going through a little bit of restructuring of my plans... I'm considering not staying the entire year here. I think I can get the experience I need out of this in a couple months rather than the full nine, then continue on with my life. And I do have some totally exciting plans that I really want to start as soon as I can. In the meantime, I think there's still a lot to learn here and it will be very good for me for the two months.

Update in icky teeth news: My teeth are kinda achy because they're reshifting now, but the holes are healing well. The top ones are closed over already, and the bottom ones are almost together now.

Today had several presentations from the graduating students, and they were all quite interesting. It's also interesting to see that the thing that really brings us all together is PowerPoint. Presentations from people from several different continents who did their internships over even more, and they all had PowerPoint presentations that would not have been out of place in Norman, Oklahoma. It's odd where you find familiarity.

No comments: