Tuesday, August 23, 2005

T -28 h

I have four fewer teeth now. That whole part of it went rather well, but the aftershocks of taking so much medication didn't agree with me. My body is much more comfortable in natural mode, and thus rejected added "help" of the pills I was supposed to take. This morning with no painkillers (or anything else) in my system, my jaw's a little sore, but I think I'll be okay to go for my plane trip tomorrow.

Hair cut appointment later today.

Almost done packing. Kendall has a good idea of "put stuff into suitcases until no more things fit in suitcases, and then you're done," but I think I'm going to finish up a bit more complicated than that. I have four small boxes of things that must go with me, and haven't got them in yet. Also, I'm still a bit light-headed from the blood loss and not being able to keep food down, which is why this post is so intensely boring. Probably.

Gotta go to school today, too, for real this time. I hope it goes well.

No comments: